In today’s world, almost everything has turned virtual. In line with this are paid online businesses that have proven their worth to stay at home individuals. The ever-growing popularity of home-based internet businesses proved to have offered many people earning opportunities just like joining surveys like Swagbucks.
Eyeing on the legitimacy of the Swagbucks is vital to those who are just thinking of joining in. While there have been several individuals who said that it is legit, some are still doubtful with regards to the purpose of its real existence, so let’s take a look.
Let’s start digging for some answers to find out what this survey site is all about and how it can work for you….
Our Swagbucks Review
Swagbucks has a catchy name and people who see it may wonder what it’s all about. As marketing departments are paid to catch the attention of possible target audiences, the unique name has caught the eyes of many searchers.
Once you enter the site, the company highlights the unique way it conducts surveys, pays the people who want to join in different ways, and provides its members with benefits in the form of gifts and rewards.
It has its own search engine that features functionalities like that of Ask.com or Google. And while it says that there are ways to earn using this particular site, Swagbucks functions likewise as a real search engine.
What’s the real catch?
Swagbucks is in itself an online rewards platform that gives you Swagbucks, their virtual currency, for just using their own search engine. Now, this currency can be exchanged for free merchandize or gift cards at Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, and Starbucks. You can even exchange it for actual money via PayPal!
How does Swagbucks work?
- First, you need to sign up.
- Next, start using the search engine, just like you would with other search engines. Swagbucks Search Engine gets search results using Google or Ask.com so the results are reliable.
- After using any of these search engines, you will start receiving Swagbucks rewards every now and then.
- Works only for citizens of the US, Australia, Canada, the UK, or Ireland.
- The site only allows joiners of at least 13-years or older.
How to Make Money From Swagbucks
This sounds a bit strange, that’s why there are people who find this online paid surveys and rewards programs dubious even though that does not in itself mean it’s a scam.
Recently, the website has expanded its offerings and provided more ways to get rewards which include watching SBTV, the online video channel owned by the site, playing games and taking part in various paid online surveys. This is aside from simply using the platform’s search engine which translates to receiving your first Swagbuck.
More often, you will receive one or two Swagbucks each day, but there are times when the site awards you with more than four, although this rarely happens. Others may expect that using the search engine all day allows them to earn a streak of Swagbucks which is not a usual thing to happen.
The site does not reveal the process of allocating rewards but declares that these rewards can be obtained by calculating the amount of time you spent using the search engine per se and not by the number of searches performed.
Other ways to earn with Swagbucks
- Referral Program: You can refer friends and earn up to 100 Swagbucks for each referral. However, your reward depends on the usage of the people you refer; they must use the service like a regular user. Referral reward points are in proportion to the regular involvement of each referral in activities required by the site.
- Swag Codes: Among the quickest ways to stack up Swagbucks earnings is to search for Swag codes. This is a rewarding digital solid gold which you have to be good at finding. The code can be anywhere within the website, but the best place to look for them is at the official blog of Swagbucks.
Upon finding the code, you must put it into the box on the main page to claim the reward at once. If you are lucky enough, you may find more than one code in a day.
- Sweepstakes: Contests that this site offer every now can bulk up your “Swag bank account”. Swagbucks offers a 25000SB worth of prize money for a Christmas contest. But to enter the race, you have to redeem a portion of your rewards.
- Toolbar: The toolbar allows for earning Swagbucks easier as you get guaranteed but randomly rewards Swagbuck points once you open your browser. This is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You just have to install it to get a dashboard for performing searches and separate tabs to access other reward programs.
- Swagbucks TV: This in-house video channel is the answer to YouTube. Watching 10 videos gets you 3 SB. If you get to watch a lot of videos every day, you can earn more like earning up to 150SB per day.
- Offers: As this site offers daily discounts and deals on various items, trying this would most likely make you save some money in the long run using an SB reward. Payout can be any amount of Swagbucks but it is not advisable to start buying things just to earn more rewards.
- Surveys: You can take part in third party surveys. Normally, these surveys take longer to complete as compared to other SB-earning activities but the payout is larger on average.
- Games: There are a huge number of flash games in the site which you can play and get paid out. Sometimes, you will have an opportunity to compete with other gamers for a bounty.
- Trade-In: You can trade in your consoles, video games, or books for Swagbucks.
- Daily goal: The site flashes the amount of your SB goal found at the meter of the home page. If you reach your goal, you will be entitled to an SB bonus.
- Hourly Random Winner: The blog displays a random username and avatar hourly in its “Hourly Random Winner” section. If your name appears, you can click the link to claim your prize. Not seeing this means it forfeits your prize.
What You Can Earn
Visiting the Swagbucks reward store will make you see a whole lot of options to choose from which include:
- Apparel & Accessories
- Department Stores
- Food & Beverage
- Fun & Games
- Gas Cards
- Health & Beauty
- House & Home
- Music & Entertainment
- Sports & Outdoors
Note: You can only redeem your SBs after depositing your earnings for a period of at least a week. This is rule can be found at the terms and conditions which is common in survey panels and reward sites.
- 100% free platform
- A huge variety of prizes awaits you
- Simple interface allows easy navigation for tasks and surveys
- Search engine is not as fast as Google or Ask
- Not available worldwide
Should you join?
If you are thinking of making a living out of this site, think again. This is not a full-time money-make for most people, but you can pick up some extra cash (well, Swagbucks).
This is definitely not for everybody to join but who says that you cannot earn while performing a search? Are other search engines offering the same thing? Do you expect to be offered rewards, prizes or gifts just as what this site can provide?
This site might just be the thing you need; however, you can do this on a relaxed mode and not to the mere purpose of earning big bucks. Performing tasks while having fun and earning money while doing it is never equal to a scam.